(click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Closely held company with over 30 years experience servicing Semiconductor Manufacturing, Life Sciences, and National Labs.
- Expanding Business Scope: Medical Devices, Fab Services
- Proactive Board including Ph.D. in Physics & Chemistry
- Full-Time Staff of Process and Mechanical Engineers
- 20,000 ft² facility with Class 100 & Class 1000 Clean Room
- Dedicated Line Availability
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Processes modeled after ISO 14000 and ISO 18000
- On Site Laboratory: Trace Metals, Ionic Testing, Surface Analysis
- Waste Stream Recycling
It is the policy of TMPI to meet or exceed our customers' requirements and expectations of performance, quality, service, satisfaction, and delivery.
We promote within and are committed to adhering to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 through the establishment, maintenance, and continual improvement of our Quality Management System.
Industries & Markets Served
- High Tech Industry
- National Laboratories (Lawrence Livermore, Fermi, Los Alamos)
- Linear Accelerator Centers
- Integrated Device Manufacturers and Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturers
- Metrology Tool Manufacturers
- Aerospace and Defense Contractors
- Life Sciences Manufacturers
- Laser and Optics Manufacturers
- Large Electronics and Contract Manufacturers
- Small Job Shops and Prototype Development